Thursday, September 22, 2005

HIDDEN MESSAGES ON TV

Conservatives are protesting that the country is being inundated with hidden political messages on TV.

Here’s an example thanks to Drudge.

I guess the problem is there are ads for a coming show about a woman president, except it doesn’t show Geena Davis, who is supposed to star in the show the ad is promoting.

Gee! That’s subtle. I wonder what it means. I am so removed, here in Bangkok, I can’t tell. All I know is what I see on the local cable.

So I surmise that the shows I see here are clever counter-programming for the lady president show.

Let’s see. Will & Grace. The guy is gay. Would the republicans put up a gay guy against a woman? I think not. Even that phrasing would offend them.

2 &1/2 men.

Who, in their right minds, would ever vote for a womanizer to be president?

Right. No one.

All that’s left, on my cable, are a bunch of fat guys on sit-coms. Have you ever seen so many fat guys in your whole life?

Wait a minute.

That’s it!

I see it all now!

It’s a Carl Rove plot.

He’s trying to program us to accept a fat guy as normal.

No, no, no. Not just normal. Someone to approve of. Someone to emulate. Someone better than us.

Holy cow!

He’s going to run a fat guy for president.

Wow!

You heard it here first.

It’s going to be a woman against a fat guy in 2008!

I’m gonna’ go lie down now.

1 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

September 22, 2005 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home