Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HELP ME! I AM EVIL!

I was just watching, on CNNI, some interviews with returnees to New Orleans. One interview was with an owner of an antique store. The authorities had sealed the store after it had been looted. The owner could only look through a front window to view the carnage inside.

She noticed that some jewelry had been taken from a display case inside.

EXCUSE ME!!!

What are the instructions in hurried evacuations?

Take your valuables.

Doesn’t that mean important papers and jewelry?

Isn’t jewelry, being relatively small, easily transportable?

Isn’t jewelry, being relatively valuable, an important thing to take?

I guess I am a bad person. The first thing that occurred to me was that this store owner was going to con the insurance company.

Yes, I am a bad person.

I desperately need to be spanked.

And walked on with three inch heels.

But that’s another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home