Wednesday, August 24, 2005

POTENT QUESTION IN BANGKOK

A scandal has raised its ugly head.

This from a Bangkok newspaper The Nation:

A Thai Rak Thai Party MP plans to ask ministers of the party whether any of them have received a silicone injection to enlarge his penis.

Surachart Chamnarnsilp from Udon Thani said the issue had tarnished the party's reputation so he would ask Thai Rak Thai ministers during a party meeting today whether any of them had used such surgery service.

Surachart was commenting on a claim by a woman, Raweewan Satakrak, that a member of the current Cabinet had received a silicone injection on his penis from the same cosmetic clinic which treated her.

"I will raise the issue during a party meeting tomorrow [Tuesday]. Although it's personal affair, a minister is a public a figure and should be a role model instead of behaving like this."
See? He said, “raise the issue,” not me. I wouldn’t have said that.

I wonder if there will be a penile penalty. (Sorry about that.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Enlargement said...

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a enhancement enhancement enlargement male male penis pill pills.com size related site pertaining to enhancement enhancement enlargement male male penis pill pills.com size related articles.

October 4, 2005 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Cash Advance Man said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a enlarge penis related site. Most of the articles are on enlarge penis.

October 6, 2005 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger HealthyArticles said...

I have a enlarge penis site. It pretty much covers enlarge penis related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 7, 2005 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Enlargement said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a how to enlarge your penis related site focusing on how to enlarge your penis and mens health related topics.

October 8, 2005 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Smallman said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a penis enlarge related site. Most of the articles are on penis enlarge.

October 8, 2005 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger ShedThosePounds said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a enlarge penis related info site. It covers enlarge penis related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

October 9, 2005 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

October 9, 2005 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

October 12, 2005 at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home