Thursday, March 17, 2005

HUMOR ON THE INTERNET

I was at the Blame Bush site. That is a satirical site that I tried before and found tedious. Satire is difficult to create and maintain. Yesterday it was hilarious. Not only the posts but the comments. Woe be to the unaware comment contributor who takes it all to be serious. Those animals will tear off his head and piss down his neck (much to my enjoyment).

There was a link to some other funny stuff. This site was the Democratic Underground. They had the premise, with several documents and pictures to prove it, that Bush Sr. was present at and involved in the Kennedy assassination. I thought that was pretty funny also. Then, as I read farther, I started to wonder if this was satire or if they were serious.

Well, if it’s satire, they got me. If you can’t be sure, then the jokes on you.

But if they are serious, they are insane. I know that’s an overused word and an underused diagnoses [I’m not sure what that means but it sounds pretty clever], but think about it: These people think they have evidence to prove that Bush Sr. was present at and involved in, the Kennedy assassination!

No. Nobody could be that nuts. I’ve been had. It won’t be the first time. It is all just a big put-on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home