Tuesday, June 26, 2007

“ARREST ME”



(PICTURE: Wow! What a clever disguise. Who would ever suspect this guy was a criminal?)

This is one for the books. It would be hilarious if he hadn’t just killed a guy. This has to me one of the dumbest criminals ever. I wonder how long he planned his escape. I wonder how many facial tattoos he got while his escape was in the planning stage.

He killed a guard and made a run for it. Was he hoping to blend in with the general population? Is there someplace in the world where he would go unnoticed? The only phrase missing from his face is, “Arrest me, I’m a criminal.”

I read one report that he has “KICK ME” tattooed on his back. I don’t believe that.

I had always believed that tattoos, along with body piercings, were a sign of elegance and good taste. Maybe I’ll have to rethink that.

(The full story here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home