Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BEST OF, SEXY WOMEN

The other day, from my vast library, I was watching THE MAN IN THE WHITE SUIT. (I bet you thought I was going to mention Alec Guinness.) No, although he was very good there. The Best Of, in that movie, was the voice of Joan Greenwood. I had forgotten about her. Years ago, I was struck by her voice in THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST, which does show it to better advantage.

Her performances are described as having a genteel eroticism. She had the sexiest voice I have ever heard. One can sense the battling female hormones behind that beautiful, arousing sound.

“Battling” is a carefully chosen word. My only previous wife, also blessed with a sexy voice, also cursed with the battling hormones, was the sexiest woman I had ever been with.

How sexy was she? Despite all the many problems (we were married and divorced three times), I would be with her still if she had chosen. Into my sixties, we still “did it” ten times a week.

That was a sexy woman.

So there’s some advice for you guys out there. You want a quiet, comfortable home life? Don’t go for a sexy woman.

But if you want excitement, that’s the only way to go.

You know the best thing about my ex-wife?

She never bored me.

That brings me to the second part of Best Of, Sexy Women.

Farrah Fawcett.

She did a PLAYBOY video that is a case study of battling hormones. In 1997, at the age of 50, she lets it all out. I deliberately did not say “hang out,” because nothing is hanging.

That is one of the sexiest videos in my collection (which, needless to say, is extensive). She is battling throughout the filming. Her emotional ups and downs are fascinating to see. That is the price women pay for having those hormones.

She had way more than her share.

She is one of the sexiest women in our era.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home