Friday, January 28, 2005

I'M A DOG LOVER

I hope that’s not going to alienate cat lovers, but it shouldn’t.

The strange thing is the breed doesn’t matter but the color does. I’m very partial to black dogs.

People have questioned me about that but I can’t help it. It’s just the way I am. They ask me, what’s the difference between a black dog and a brown or white dog? I tell them that the difference is obvious and I can tell them apart blindfolded.

So they put me to the challenge. I made them swear there would be no tricks. A trick wouldn’t be funny. They agreed and I believed them.

So they blindfolded me. Then they brought in two dogs the way I told them to. They were amazed when I picked out the black dog right away.

There’s really no trick to it. The black dogs taste kinda like chicken.


(I tease The Jungle Princess that I eat dogs. That amuses her. She tells all her friends.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home