Wednesday, January 12, 2005

POST TSUNAMI

Happy New year.

I was just eating a pizza (delivered from The Pizza Store) with crab, shrimp, broccoli and pineapple among other stuff. I found it delicious, perhaps because I was starved

I’m just recovering from eating some tainted fish. (Read my rant on pollution.) While I was suffering I was thinking, “I’ll bet I lose two inches off my waist.” How weird it that?

And that’s just what happened - two inches gone.

I don’t think it was tsunami related.

We took in two refugees - a mother and daughter. It’s been kind of odd, just the two of us living in this big house. That seemed to surprise our visitors. Now all the bedrooms are occupied and The Jungle Princess has someone to talk to. (She is quite a talker.)

This will be new to me. I have never lived with more than one woman at a time, ant there were always more males around. After camps I raised my son alone and then with my wife had three sons (hers, mine, and ours).

I hope they all don’t get their periods at the same time.

Happy new year.

Bangkok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home