Monday, January 29, 2007

BORAT MOVIE BANNED IN THAILAND

The movie, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, has been banned in Thailand. That‘s too bad. I had put it on my must see list. Only a couple of pictures a year get on that list. The rest I wait for them to appear on TV, but if this one is banned, it won’t even make it to TV here. Perhaps someday. I have a hunch smuggled/pirated copies might already be for sale here in Bangkok. But that won’t do me any good. No sir. I’m not going to break the law.

In a totally unrelated story, the Kazakhstan ice hockey team beat the Thai national team 52 to 1. You can read about it *HERE*.

In another totally unrelated story, an 8 metric ton coin was stolen from a cultural display in Bangkok. You can read about it *HERE*. We’re advised to look for a man with a bulging pocket.

In still another totally unrelated story, the temperature got down to 65 degrees last night in Bangkok.

I wonder if the world is coming to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home