Tuesday, December 07, 2004

WOMEN'S BUTTS CAN PREDICT WEATHER!

That looks like a headline from one of those supermarket scandal sheets, but it's true!

I was reminded of this when it got down to a frigid 69 degrees last night here in Bangkok. It's warmed up now to 85 so I've thawed out some. Anyway, some years ago the lady I was with was having trouble pulling on her jeans. It looked like she had grown a bit in her rear end. "It's going to be a cold winter," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Didn't you know?" she said. "Women store fat in their asses when it's going to be a cold winter."

"I didn't know that," I said, totally amazed. Then I took a closer look at her ass. "Wow," I said, "I'd better buy some warm clothes."

Then, for no reason at all, she gets mad. I swear. Just like that. We're having this conversation and she suddenly gets mad. I'll never understand women.

Anyway, you guys, if you want to know what the weather's going to be like this winter, check out women's asses. Don't say anything about buying warm clothes though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home